Thyroid Disorders Education Page for Bond Hair Bar
How do Thyroid Hormones Cause Hair Loss?
why you can trust buying our products?
Experience a new generation of gentle
Symptoms of thyroid-related hair loss
- Insomnia or sleeping too much
- Weight changes — either losing weight or gaining weight
- Having Low patience level that means being unable to tolerate hot temperatures or cold temperatures
- Dry hair or skin
- Abnormal menstruation cycle
- Muscles Pain or weakness
- Cognitive impairment, like having trouble paying attention, remembering certain things, and concentrating
If you notice symptoms like hair fall, get yourself diagnosed with thyroid disorders or other autoimmune conditions. Your doctor may also want to outline other possible causes of hair loss, including:
Nutritional deficiencies: your hair Not getting enough protein or iron