What are the advantages of hair extensions?
Hair extensions are a blessing in disguise if you are fond of long hair. And even if you dread the complications that come with naturally long hair, you should surely consider getting hair extensions done.
Hair extensions come in many types. At Bond Hair Bar, you get several options like:
- Wigs and hairpieces- You can use a wig to either cover up partially or fully. They are available in both synthetic or natural hair.
- Clip-in hair extensions- The hair strands are attached to either silicone or fabric. All you need to do is clip the hair extension to your natural hair that will take only 5 to 15 minutes to apply. The advantage of hair extension of this type is that it’s the least permanent and least damaging. It is also low maintenance, and you can get rid of it anytime you feel like it. It will last for about 3 to 6 months.
- Tape hair extensions- This will be taped or glued together on the side of the natural hair. It is applied with a heated tool to glue the natural hair to the artificial hair. Generally, it takes 40 minutes to 1 hour. Tape hair extensions can last 4 - 8 weeks before they are reapplied.
- Fusion hair extensions- It is a pre-bonded type of hair extension that uses adhesives. Your hair will be glued to artificial hair. A heat clamp is used to melt the glue to your natural hair, and it can last up to 4 months.
- Sew-in hair extensions- We will plait the natural hair into cornrows initially. After that, a needle and thread are used to stitch the weave extensions into the braid or cornrow. This type of hair extension is usually applied to people that have thicker hair.
- Microbeads/ Micro loop extensions- Tiny wefts of hair are put to small sections of the natural hair with the help of a small silicone-lined bead. An exclusive tool safeguards the bead to the hair that is stiffened to hold the hair extension in one place. It takes approximately 2 to 4 hours to apply and lasts for about 4 months.
At Bond Hair Bar, we have the best natural hair extensions in the industry, including Babe, Secrets of Medusa, PerfecTress, Hot Heads, and many others. With more than 35 different shades to choose from, our straight and curly hair extensions are also ideal for adding to your captivating appearance, and changing up your style, especially if you’re struggling with thinning hair.
Advantages of hair extensions
Now that you know your options, let’s move on to the pros of Hair Extensions:
- They add color to your Hair
If you have a certain color in mind and have no clue how it will turn out to be, you can go for hair extensions and get an idea. You can pick any color you want that too without messing up your hair with the permanent color. You can then decide whether that is the color that you wish to go for or not. You can either go for bright and bold colors or mellow down the tone and pick a lighter shade. The best part is that your natural hair won’t be anywhere near the dye, and you will get a gist of what you want to do. If you want to go subtle, you can just put the hair extensions on the bottom side, and if you want to have an exciting look, you can throw in as many colors as you like.
- They give your hair more volume
If you are bored of your straight hair, hair extension is the best way to add an instant volume to the hair and make it look bouncy and thick. You can have a glossy and voluminous mane in no time with the help of extensions.
- They add length to your natural hair
It takes a lot of time to grow your hair and not to forget, patience too. If you are fond of long hair but don’t want to get into the complications of maintaining them, hair extensions are what you need. You can grow your hair as fast as you feel like as it works as a catalyst. You can even style and cut your hair extensions to make a more delicate and discreet length.
- You can experiment with different hairstyles
If you love to play around with different hairstyles but don’t have the length for them, hair extensions are the solution. At Bond Hair Bar, you get various hair extensions to select from, and you can finally get what you have always wanted.
However, it would be best if you were extra careful when you have hair extensions since hair extensions do not get steady nourishment from the scalp like natural hair. Therefore, it is imperative to select the right products to keep your extensions looking and feeling luxurious.
If you cannot get completely organic hair products, you can choose alcohol-free and sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. These ingredients can dry the hair out that will lead to frizziness or tangling.
Convinced Hair Extensions are perfect for you? Contact Emily Wyant at Bond Hair Bar Now
Now that you know the advantages of hair Extensions, you must be considering getting hair extensions done. Contact Emily Wyant, the best Hair Extension Specialist in town today, to receive top-quality service and new, voluminous hair you’ll love.
We assure you that adding extensions will bring bouncy thickness and length back to your everyday look!